Explore Liege through a Different Lens
Liege is a city situated in the valley of the Meuse in Belgium. Our free Liege walking tour takes you around the breathtaking sights of Liege such as The vast palace of the Prince-Bishops of Liege, the Perron which is the symbol of the city, the seven collegiate churches of Liege, and the museums of Liege. Every single sight is a unique one, you will undoubtedly enjoy viewing.
The most remarkable point to visit is everywhere really! But a walk through these beautiful landmarks and around the breathtaking palace, opens up the city in a whole new way. This Free Liege original walking tour takes you through all the highlights of the city as our tour guides thrill you with the history of it all.
Why Tour With Us
- Only the best locations: With expertise in local culture and modern art, our diverse destinations bring you authenticity beyond the reach of any other travel company.
- Perfect Prices: Our prices are perfectly tailored for an interesting and immersive discovery of the city through a different lens.
- Terrific Tour Guide: Each tour guide brings something unique to the table – one of which is being terrific!
- Remarkable Sights: We’ll take you to all the noteworthy sights in the city of Liege.
- Fast Booking: In less than 5 minutes through our user-friendly websites and guides you can book your preferred tour.
- Instant Support: Travelling gives rise to queries, concerns, and doubts; so, we make sure that we’re always here to put your mind at ease
TIP: If you want to know where to find live music, the best clubs to go to, and the best restaurants to eat in – we’ll make sure you get all the inside info!
Of course, this experience will only be complete if you join us at night for our Free Liege Pub Crawl to be part of the bouncing nightlife!
N.B.: The tour may take one of the several routes through the city depending on the guide, the needs of the group, and the weather on the day.