Product DescriptionLucca, a metropolis and town on the River Sergio, is known for its Renaissance-era walled city, which are flanked with trees. The nearly flawless fortifications, which have escaped any type of military devastation throughout their 504 years of existence, provides a wonderful walk that takes you straight along the edge, past historic military facilities that are now cafés and bars. Lucca is a tangle of cobblestone alleyways, stores, churches, and courtyards hidden within these massive 16th and 17th century structures. The Piazza dell’Anfiteatro, which houses the Roman amphitheater, is the most well-known plaza. Piazza Napoleone, Piazza San Michele, and Piazzale Verdi are three other locations worth seeing; they all have interesting, photo-worthy buildings and structures.
Duration: 3.5 Hours
Available in English
Why Travellers Choose This Tour?
Learn about the metropolis of Lucca through its contemporary art. Showed to you by our local tour guide , you’ll get a chance to visit the most unusual locations and historic districts, and discover both ancient and new public art concealed in the most unusual places.
- Various Locations: Our numerous destinations provide you with an originality that no other tour operator can match, thanks to our experience in local heritage and traditions.
- Terrific Tour Guide: Each tour guide brings something unique to the table – one of which is being terrific!
- Scenic Sights: When travelling, scenic sights are a must that even we cannot compromise.
- Instant Support: Travelling gives rise to queries, concerns, and doubts; so we make sure that we’re always here to put your mind at ease
Alternative Tour Highlights:
- Discover stunning street art amid Lucca’s hidden gems.
- Roam through the town’s historic district and old suburbs.
- With the help of your personal local guide, you’ll learn everything there is to know about the area.
- Explore the most recently painted areas in the town centre
Description:This 3.5-hour Free Alternative Street Art walking tour will share the secret of Lucca and its public art. Discover hidden gems with your entertaining and experienced local travel guide, and gain a comprehensive understanding of the historic neighbourhoods in the city. Start out on your street art trip after meeting your host at the meeting spot. Discover the city’s historic neighborhoods and graffiti artists, both past and present. Appreciate the stunning tile work and pavement designs at the city’s urban outdoor exhibition. Throughout your trip, you’ll see some of Lucca’s hidden creative gems, view some of the city’s newest art, and possibly even meet painters in action! Stay alert and gaze upwards throughout your journey because art can be found anywhere. After your trip, take home a unique gift to commemorate your unforgettable adventure.
What’s included & not included:✓ Local Guide × Gratuities × Food and drinks, unless specified
Meeting PointPiazza Antelminelli, 55100 Lucca LU, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the trip’s departure time, as the tour departs on time, and it is impossible to catch up with the group once they have left.
This experience requires good weather. If the tour is canceled because of poor weather, you’ll be offered, or you can also book a different date. This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If the tour is canceled because the minimum numbers of participants aren’t met, you’ll be offered, or you can also choose a different date.
There are no reviews yet.