Welcome to Macerata’s premier nightlife pub crawl!
On this tour, you’ll learn about Macerata’s bustling and diverse nightlife scene. You’ll discover ideal locations for you to have fun, drink, and make your night out really worth it! We’ve got you covered whether you want to go all out clubbing or just have a relaxing dinner and drinks with a view.
Duration: 4 hours
Available in English
Why Pub Crawl with Us?
Take a 4-hour bar crawl in Venice to get a taste of the area’s Carnival energy. Travel from one tavern to another, and see how the locals live. Drink a glass of wine or two in a more sophisticated setting before exploring a maze of little lanes.
- Excellent Experience: Enjoy complimentary shots and drinks specials (subject to the venue visited) throughout the night.
- Terrific Tour Guide: Follow your local nightlife guide as you crawl from one location to the next
- Authentic Nightlife: Four venues + skip the line with VIP club entry and dance until sunrise and end in one’s of Venice’s biggest clubs.
- Instant Support: Pub-crawling gives rise to queries, concerns, and doubts; so we make sure that we’re always here to put your mind at ease
Pub Crawl Highlights:
- Explore several of Venice’s “Bacari,” or neighborhood bars.
- Jump from pub to nightclub with a knowledgeable and entertaining guide.
- Sample the famous “spritz” drink and area wines.
- Discover the Venetian accent as well as how to order a drink of wine.
- At every Bacaro, sample traditional Venetian cicchetti (tapas).
Explore classic establishments beloved by residents on a lively, Venetian-style pub crawl in Venice. On a convivial trip created to demonstrate you the way Venetians live; you’ll meet like-minded tourists.
At 9:00 p.m., gather in front of the Ca Rezzonico Museum, where your guide will welcome you. Afterwards, make your way through a maze of little streets and campi (city squares) to four local taverns called as “bacari” in Venetian language.
Every pub will provide you an ombra when you arrive (a glass of local wine). The widely popular Venetian orangish cocktail known as “spritz,” generally served with an olive or two, will be available at the last bar. Every bacaro will also serve traditional Venetian cicchetti (tapas).
Discover a unique approach to view the city through the eyes of the residents while making new connections.
What’s included & not included:
✓ Local Nightlife Guide
✓ 4 bars + 1 club
✓ Skip-the-line Club Entry
✓ Complimentary Shots
✓ Drinks specials
× Food and drinks, unless specified
We meet inside the Vere Italie Via Giovanni Mario Crescimbeni, 19, 62100 Macerata MC, Italy
- Guests must be 18+ and carry photo ID
- Responsible drinking is encouraged. We reserve the right to dismiss disrespectful guests from the crawl if necessary without refund.
- Drink specials are subject to the venue visited
- The journey concludes at the Rialto Bridge.
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the trip’s departure time, as the tour departs on time, and it is impossible to catch up with the group once they have left.
- To take part in this tour, you must be at least 18 years old.
This experience requires good weather. If the tour is canceled because of poor weather, you’ll be offered, or you can also book a different date. This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If the tour is canceled because the minimum numbers of participants aren’t met, you’ll be offered, or you can also choose a different date.
No refunds will be given to late comers or no-shows.
There are no reviews yet.