Explore Manchester the right way…
The Northwest of England is blessed with the city of Manchester on its Northside. This city is one of England’s major cities, it is vibrant and full of life. On this free Manchester walking tour, we will help you explore the beauty of the Architectural wonders, you will find the beautiful interactive science and industry Museum and The Lowry cultural center.
Manchester is a major city in the northwest of England with a rich industrial heritage. The Castlefield conservation area’s 18th-century canal system recalls the city’s days as a textile powerhouse, and visitors can trace this history at the interactive Museum of Science & Industry. The revitalized Salford Quays dockyards now house the Daniel Libeskind-designed Imperial War Museum North and The Lowry cultural center.
This tour is a journey through the Baroque and medieval churches in the beautiful city. Be awed by the wonders you’ll find in the cobbled streets and the numerous pubs. Our free Manchester original tour guides will take you through a cultural and artistic discovery of what Manchester truly looks like.
Why Choose Us
- Diverse Destinations: We take pride in our ability to take you on a journey through the finest locations in every city.
- Perfect Prices: Our prices are perfectly tailored to bring you the best experience for less.
- Passionate Tour Guide: Each tour guide brings something unique to the table – one of which is being terrific!
- Fast Booking: Book your own tour in less than 5 minutes through our user-friendly website guides or mobile app.
- Fast Support: We understand that concerns and doubts may arise, so we are available to answer any questions you may have.
TIP: If you want to know where to find live music, the best clubs, and the finest restaurants to eat in – we’ll make sure you get all the inside info!
If you want the full Manchester experience, then join us at night for our Free Manchester Pub Crawl to be part of the bouncing nightlife!
N.B.: The tour may take one of the several routes through the city depending on the guide, the needs of the group, and the weather on the day.
There are no reviews yet.