Explore Marseille through a Different Lens
The port city of Marseille is the oldest city in France, rich in history and deep culture. The city receives a massive influx of travelers from all around the world all year round. It is highly vibrant and for a port city, you already know the location gastronomy is a fish dish that many locals know as the Bouillabaisse. This Free Marseille walking tour takes you through the city as we explore it through a different lens.
Marseille has its own massive share of French history and culture, as we go on this free Marseille walking tour you can expect to discover old cathedrals like the popular Basilique Notre-Dame de la Garde. A great stop for visitors and travelers alike. Other scenic sights include the fortress Chateau d’lf and Fort Saint-Jean. On this free Marseille walking tour, we will explore all the highlights of the beautiful city. When you’re done walking, gift yourself the popular Savon de Marseille, every tourist’s favorite souvenir.
Why Choose Us
- Diverse Destinations: With expertise in local culture and modern art, our diverse destinations bring you an authenticity beyond the reach of any other travel company
- Perfect Prices: Our prices are perfectly tailored for an idyllic, interesting, and immersive discovery of the city through a different lens
- Terrific Tour Guide: Each tour guide brings something unique to the table – one of which is being terrific!
- Scenic Sights: When traveling, scenic sights are a must that even we cannot compromise.
- Fast Booking: Create your own booking in less than 5 minutes through our user-friendly websites and guides
- Instant Support: Travelling gives rise to queries, concerns, and doubts; so, we make sure that we’re always here to put your mind at ease
TIP: If you’re looking for where to find the finest live music, the best clubs to go to, and the best restaurants to eat in we’ll make sure you get all the inside info! To get a complete nightlife experience of Marseille, Join us for our Marseille Pub Crawl and experience the vibrant activities in Marseille when the sunsets.
N.B.: The tour may take one of the several routes through the city depending on the guide, the needs of the group, and the weather on the day.
There are no reviews yet.