Explore Montpellier through a Different Lens
This beautiful city is the 7th largest city in France, the medieval streets and a massive display of historical architecture make the city every travelers favorite. The city has its own beautiful share of history and culture. A great stop for visitors and travelers alike, the city of Montpellier is known for its Place de la Comedie and the Place Royale du Peyrou. Life in this city is vibrant and like almost every bubbling city in France, there is round-the-clock activity on every street. On this free Montpellier walking tour, we take you through the city’s best scenic sights.
On this tour, you will find that this city has its own share of medieval streets and colorful street art, cafes and bars also litter the streets. This free Montpellier walking tour is a journey of discovery of the city’s many highlights.
Why Choose Us
- Diverse Destinations: With expertise in local culture and modern art, our diverse destinations bring you an authenticity beyond the reach of any other travel company
- Perfect Prices: Our prices are perfectly tailored for an interesting and immersive discovery of the city through a different lens
- Terrific Tour Guide: Each tour guide brings something unique to the table – one of which is being terrific!
- Scenic Sights: When traveling, scenic sights are a must that even we cannot compromise.
- Fast Booking: Create your own booking in less than 5 minutes through our user-friendly websites and guides
- Instant Support: Travelling gives rise to queries, concerns, and doubts; so, we make sure that we’re always here to put your mind at ease
TIP: If you’re looking for where to find the finest live music, the best clubs to go to, and the best restaurants to eat in we’ll make sure you get all the inside info! To get a complete nightlife experience of Montpellier, Join us for our Montpellier Pub Crawl and experience the vibrant activities in Montpellier when the sunsets.
N.B.: The tour may take one of the several routes through the city depending on the guide, the needs of the group, and the weather on the day.
There are no reviews yet.