When you think of Munich, you usually think of lederhosen and folklorist dances, but there is so much more to the third-largest city in Germany that seeing it all would take more than a month.
Munich is a must-see destination. There are numerous fantastic tourist attractions, vital historic buildings, lovely parks and castles, a vibrant nightlife, excellent shopping choices, and fantastic festivals. Above all, it is located in the heart of a cultural environment that people have shaped for millennia, with numerous excellent UNESCO World Heritage sites just a short train ride away. Come join us on our Munich Free Alternative Street Art Tour! Munich is a fantastic city to explore, so come along!
Duration: 3.5 Hours
Available in English
Why Travellers Choose This Tour?
- Various Locations: Our numerous destinations provide you with an originality that no other tour operator can match, thanks to our experience in local heritage and traditions.
- Terrific Tour Guide: Each tour guide brings something unique to the table – one of which is being terrific!
- Scenic Sights: When travelling, scenic sights are a must that even we cannot compromise.
- Instant Support: Travelling gives rise to queries, concerns, and doubts; so we make sure that we’re always here to put your mind at ease
Alternative Tour Highlights:
- Graffiti gallery at the Friedensengel
- Graffiti gallery under the Donnersbergerbrücke (Donnersberger Bridge)
- Graffiti gallery under the Brudermühlbrücke
- Urban art on the Kultfabrik site
- Graffiti Hall of Fame on Tumblinger Strasse on the edge of Alter Viehhof
You will meet our guide at the Friedensengel, where we will show you the so-called “hall of fame” beneath the Friedensengel – the Isar bike trail tunnel, which has so many great pieces of various street art. Then, take your time and walk to the next time location while passing through a tunnel, taking a closer look at all of the fantastic images.
The Brudermühlbrücke is our next stop after seeing some more masterpieces along the Isar trails. Because the piers are repainted by different artists every few years, there is always something new to discover. We particularly like the sneaker dinosaur “sole hunter” by won abc, another well-known Munich street artist.
Check out the collective Blauer Vogel’s two sides of Munich as well. Our final stop was at the “hall of fame” on the Tumblingerstrasse, one of the few long walls in Munich where spraying, painting, and airbrushing are permitted. Keep an eye out for the Bavarian bandit!
What’s included & not included:
✓ Local Guide × Gratuities × Food and drinks, unless specified
Frauenplatz 12, 80331 München, Germany
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the trip’s departure time, as the tour departs on time, and it is impossible to catch up with the group once they have left.
This experience requires good weather. If the tour is canceled because of poor weather, you’ll be offered, or you can also book a different date. This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If the tour is canceled because the minimum numbers of participants aren’t met, you’ll be offered, or you can also choose a different date.
There are no reviews yet.