Explore Nantes through a Different Lens
A city that once housed the Duke of Brittany, Nantes is loaded with interesting sights and modern locations to explore. If you’re a lover of history and medieval art, you will love what this city has to offer, from the castle of the Duke of Brittany to the Place du Bouffay, there are too many reasons why travelers love this city. On this free Nantes walking tour, we take you on a journey to discover the city’s best sights.
What’s not to love about the vintage shipyard that gives visitors the opportunity to step into a world of fantasy with machines. This Free Nantes Original walking tour will take you through all of the highlights of the city. Enjoy the La Comedie des Vins as our tour guides break down the beautiful history of this vibrant city.
Why Choose Us
- Diverse Destinations: With expertise in local culture and modern art, our diverse destinations bring you an authenticity beyond the reach of any other travel company
- Perfect Prices: Our prices are perfectly tailored for an idyllic, interesting, and immersive discovery of the city through a different lens
- Terrific Tour Guide: Each tour guide brings something unique to the table – one of which is being terrific!
- Scenic Sights: When traveling, scenic sights are a must that even we cannot compromise.
- Fast Booking: Create your own booking in less than 5 minutes through our user-friendly websites and guides
- Instant Support: Travelling gives rise to queries, concerns, and doubts; so, we make sure that we’re always here to put your mind at ease
TIP: If you’re looking for where to find the finest live music, the best clubs to go to, and the best restaurants to eat in we’ll make sure you get all the inside info! To get a complete nightlife experience of Nantes, Join us for our Nantes Pub Crawl and experience the vibrant activities in Nantes when the sunsets.
N.B.: The tour may take one of the several routes through the city depending on the guide, the needs of the group, and the weather on the day.
There are no reviews yet.