Explore Nottingham the right way…
Central England is blessed with the city of Nottingham on its side. This city is popular for the legend of Robin Hood and the magnificent Nottingham castle. On this free Nottingham original walking tour, we will help you explore the beauty of the medieval wonders of the city. You will find the popular Wollaton Hall and the Lace market area breathtaking.
This tour is a journey through the beautiful city and its medieval architecture. Be awed by the land of Robin Hood and the Belvoir Castle. Our free Nottingham original tour guides will take you through a cultural and artistic discovery of what Nottingham truly looks like.
Why Choose Us
- Diverse Destinations: We take pride in our ability to take you on a journey through the finest locations in every city.
- Perfect Prices: Our prices are perfectly tailored to bring you the best experience for less.
- Passionate Tour Guide: Each tour guide brings something unique to the table – one of which is being terrific!
- Fast Booking: Book your own tour in less than 5 minutes through our user-friendly website guides or mobile app.
- Fast Support: We understand that concerns and doubts may arise, so we are available to answer any questions you may have.
TIP: If you want to know where to find live music, the best clubs, and the finest restaurants to eat in – we’ll make sure you get all the inside info!
If you want the full Nottingham experience, then join us at night for our Nottingham pub crawl to be part of the bouncing nightlife!
N.B.: The tour may take one of the several routes through the city depending on the guide, the needs of the group, and the weather on the day.