Explore Novelda Through a Different Lens
This Free Novelda Original Walking Tour is an invitation to discover another one of Alicantes’ treasures. Novelda is called the Spanish capital of marble for very good reason, in this city, you will find numerous buildings decorated with marbles. The city’s beauty is further enhanced by the medieval architecture, buildings dating back to the 17th-century grace Novelda’s terrains.
In this bubbling city, you will find the Church of San Pedro, and the most beautiful castle, Novelda’s special attraction- the Castle of Mola. On this tour, we will explore the castles, the sanctuary and all that makes Novelda a favorite tourist stop.
Why Choose Us
- Diverse Destinations: With expertise in local culture and modern art, our diverse destinations bring you an authenticity beyond the reach of any other travel company
- Perfect Prices: Our prices are perfectly tailored to bring you a premium experience unmatched by any other travel company.
- Terrific Tour Guide: Each tour guide brings something unique to the table – one of which is being terrific!
- Fast Booking: Create your own booking in less than 5 minutes through our user-friendly websites and guides.
- 24/7 Support: We are always available to answer your questions and queries. Feel free to reach out to us.
- Explorers and adventurers
TIP: If you want to know where to find live music, the best clubs to go to, and the best restaurants to eat in – we’ll make sure you get all the inside info!
For the complete nightlife experience join us at night for our pub crawl to be part of the thrill Novelda has to offer.
N.B.: The tour may take one of the several routes through the city depending on the guide, the needs of the group, and the weather on the day.
There are no reviews yet.