Nuremberg (Nürnberg, as locals call it) is Bavaria’s second-largest city, yet it is frequently eclipsed by Munich. There’s no need for this attractive Franconian city to be humble, with a known history stretching back to 1050 and a wealth of political events throughout the ages—notably demonstrations and later war trials—no there’s cause for it to be humble. Nuremberg attracts visitors all year for its open-air markets, world-class museums honoring local culture, and sausage and gingerbread culinary delights. The fact that there’s a Medieval castle to explore and a famed Christmas market only adds to the allure.
Duration: 3.5 Hours
Available in English
Why Travellers Choose This Tour?
- Various Locations: Our numerous destinations provide you with an originality that no other tour operator can match, thanks to our experience in local heritage and traditions.
- Terrific Tour Guide: Each tour guide brings something unique to the table – one of which is being terrific!
- Scenic Sights: When travelling, scenic sights are a must that even we cannot compromise.
- Instant Support: Travelling gives rise to queries, concerns, and doubts; so we make sure that we’re always here to put your mind at ease
Alternative Tour Highlights:
- Discover Nuremberg’s incredible alternative identity and see the real Nuremberg
- Explore the city’s multicultural quarters and walk through café districts and local shopping areas of Nuremberg´s most flamboyant neighborhoods
- Visit contemporary and underground galleries, relaxing canals, and community funded urban farms
- Learn about the city’s street art, squat houses, and alternative housing, as well as the many cultural movements that have taken place over the years
Take a 3.5-hour alternative street art walking tour and discover Nuremberg’s dynamic culture and lifestyle, and see why it fascinates so many visitors year after year. Creative, tolerant, multi-cultural, and liberal; no other city balances tradition and trends, density and open space, underground and cosmopolitan areas. On this Nuremberg Free Alternative Street Art Tour, you will step off the tourist trail and explore the entire cultural landscape from a local perspective.
From alternative underground, to urban and cosmopolitan, your guide will compare the many flavors, colors, and vibes of Nuremberg’s neighborhoods. Stroll through landmarks of the city’s subcultural and countercultural history, and see some of the world’s most breathtaking street art and graffiti up close. Listen to some amazing stories of the many different cultural movements that have taken hold in this unique city over the years, and discover the true identity of the city as you explore and experience the real Nuremberg.
What’s included & not included:
✓ Local Guide × Gratuities × Food and drinks, unless specified
Lorenzer Pl. 1, 90403 Nürnberg, Germany
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the trip’s departure time, as the tour departs on time, and it is impossible to catch up with the group once they have left.
This experience requires good weather. If the tour is canceled because of poor weather, you’ll be offered, or you can also book a different date. This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If the tour is canceled because the minimum numbers of participants aren’t met, you’ll be offered, or you can also choose a different date.
There are no reviews yet.