Explore Porto through a Different Lens
Porto is a coastal city in Portugal, so it is vibrant and receives an influx of visitors all year round. The city has some historic sites attached to its name, like the 19th century medieval Palacio de Bolsa, a former stock market. On this Free Porto walking tour, we explore the city in full as we walk through its cobbled streets and inviting cafes.
Our Free Porto Walking tour is a journey through the plethora of wonders that make this town what it is today. From the baroque interior of the Sao Francisco Church to the old district of Ribeira, this town doesn’t lack interesting destinations we can feast our eyes on. The free Porto walking tour is an invitation to discover all of the beautiful wonders this town has hidden behind its walls.
Why Choose Us
- Diverse Destinations: With expertise in local culture and modern art, our diverse destinations bring you an authenticity beyond the reach of any other travel company
- Perfect Prices: Our prices are perfectly tailored for an idyllic, interesting, and immersive discovery of the city through a different lens
- Terrific Tour Guide: Each tour guide brings something unique to the table – one of which is being terrific!
- Scenic Sights: When traveling, scenic sights are a must that even we cannot compromise.
- Fast Booking: Book your tour in less than 5 minutes through our user-friendly websites and app.
- Instant Support: Feel free to come to us with any questions and doubts you may have so, we’ll put your mind at ease.
- Travelers and art lovers
TIP: If you want to know where to find live music, the best clubs, and the finest restaurants to eat in – we’ll make sure you get all the inside info!
If you want the full Porto experience, then join us at night for our Free Porto Pub Crawl to be part of the bouncing nightlife!
N.B.: The tour may take one of the several routes through the city depending on the guide, the needs of the group, and the weather on the day.
There are no reviews yet.