Regensburg, Germany, is located at the Danube River’s northernmost point, where it is linked by the River Regen and accessible all the way to the Black Sea. Regensburg’s ancient Old Town, already a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is comprised of stunning churches and cathedrals and magnificent aristocratic buildings dating from the 13th and 14th centuries. For those who prefer to explore a city on foot, a self-guided walking tour or one conducted by a professional tour guide can take you through Regensburg’s many old streets and excellent historic structures. Regensburg is a well-known river cruise port. Travelers are also attracted to this historical town because of its magnificent cathedral, Roman ruins, excellent shopping, and proximity to the Black Forest and other popular tourist destinations in southern Germany. With our Regensburg Free Alternative Street Art Tour, you can see the best aspects of this historical German city!
Duration: 3.5 Hours
Available in English
Why Travellers Choose This Tour?
- Various Locations: Our numerous destinations provide you with an originality that no other tour operator can match, thanks to our experience in local heritage and traditions.
- Terrific Tour Guide: Each tour guide brings something unique to the table – one of which is being terrific!
- Scenic Sights: When travelling, scenic sights are a must that even we cannot compromise.
- Instant Support: Travelling gives rise to queries, concerns, and doubts; so we make sure that we’re always here to put your mind at ease
Alternative Tour Highlights:
- Explore the best of Regensburg’s walls in 3.5 hours
- Discover the history and hidden attractions of the city with an informative and fun tour guide.
- Enjoy alternative street art views of the sights
Begin the tour by meeting your guide and experiencing Regensburg as a local. Discover the stations and key points in the city that shaped Regensburg. When you arrive at the connecting station, you’ll learn about the city’s changing history and troubled past. An enthusiastic guide will explain all of the positive changes that have been implemented to transform Regensburg’s alternative scene. You will have time to take in all of the amazing street art as well as listen to insights about Regensburg, interesting stories from the guides, meet locals, and learn about Regensburg’s fascinating facts!
What’s included & not included:
✓ Local Guide × Gratuities × Food and drinks, unless specified
Emmeramspl. 3, 93047 Regensburg, Germany
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the trip’s departure time, as the tour departs on time, and it is impossible to catch up with the group once they have left.
This experience requires good weather. If the tour is canceled because of poor weather, you’ll be offered, or you can also book a different date. This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If the tour is canceled because the minimum numbers of participants aren’t met, you’ll be offered, or you can also choose a different date.