Explore Reus From a Fresh Perspective
Why Tour with Us
- Unique Destinations: With expertise in local culture and modern art, our diverse destinations bring you authenticity beyond the reach of any other travel company.
- Unbeatable Prices: Our prices are perfectly tailored for an idyllic, interesting, and immersive discovery of the city through a different lens.
- Enthusiastic Tour Guide: Each tour guide brings something unique to the table – a great attitude, a wealth of knowledge, and of course good vibes.
- Instant Booking: Book your preferred tour in less than 5 minutes through our user-friendly websites and guides.
- Regular Support: Travelling gives rise to queries, concerns, and doubts; so, we make sure that we’re always here to put your mind at ease
- Art Lovers
Spending a short time in Reus? Do it the right way…
Explore one of the most culturally active towns in Spain. Being the birthplace of Architectural genius Gaudi, you should already know that the city is an artistic haven. On this tour, you’ll discover the crazier side of this little town, experience the culture in an in-depth manner, and get lost in the vibe the locals never seize to bring.
Stroll through the districts and streets of Reus, feast your eyes on wondrous architecture, expressive art, and extremely beautiful sculptures. The small town comes from a long line of rich creativity, so expect to have your mind blown by the underappreciated masterpieces you will behold. Our tour guides will acquaint you with the city’s modern culture as best as possible, socialize with other travelers while taking the time to make sure you see the best art the little town of Reus has to offer.
PS: If you want to know where to find live music, the best clubs to go to, and the best restaurants to eat in – we’ll make sure you get all the inside info!
Of course, this experience will only be complete if you join us at night for our pub crawl to be part of the exhilarating nightlife!
N.B.: The tour may take one of the several routes through the city depending on the guide, the needs of the group, and the weather on the day.