Explore Riga the Right Way
Riga is the capital city of Latvia and it is well known for its beautiful Art Nouveau architecture. On this free Rigal walking tour, we will explore the Art Nouveau architecture on Albert Street, Stura Maja (Corner House) museum, the splendid House of the Blackheads, and other amazing sights in the city.
Expect to immerse yourself in the prehistoric art and spotliight sites in the city. The city center is our special favorite spot to begin the walk around to discover the city. You’ll find the best collections of architecture and history. Our tour guides will be sure to fill you in on all of the information and stories tied to every location.
Why Choose Us
- Unique Locations: With expertise in local culture and modern art, our diverse destinations bring you an authenticity beyond the reach of any other travel company
- Great Prices: Our prices are perfectly tailored to bring you an immersive discovery of the city through a different lens.
- The Best Tour Guides: All of our tour guides love what they do and they express it on every tour.
- Scenic Sights: When traveling, scenic sights are a must that even we cannot compromise.
- Fast Booking: Log in to our app and book your preferred tour, or book through our website in less than 5 minutes.
- Instant Support: Travelling gives rise to queries, concerns, and doubts; so, we make sure that we’re always here to put your mind at ease
- Avid Explorers
TIP: If you’re looking for where to find the finest live music, the best clubs to go to, and the best restaurants to eat in we’ll make sure you get all the inside info!
To get a complete nightlife experience, join us for our Free Riga Pub Crawl and experience the vibrant activities in the city when the sunsets.
N.B.: The tour may take one of the several routes through the city depending on the guide, the needs of the group, and the weather on the day.
There are no reviews yet.