We’ll visit areas connected by enormous paintings all around the city, from the center to the suburbs. Not only a tour of murals: social issues, history, architecture, tales, and a touch of food enrich the experience and help you appreciate many facets of Italian culture.
Duration: 3.5 Hours
Available in English
Why Travellers Choose This Tour?
With the help of an expert guide, see the vivid works of contemporary street art in Rome’s Ostiense region. In Rome, you can see contemporary street art. With the help of an expert guide, take a stroll through the lively Ostiense district. Take a look at a recent set of murals created by artists.
- Diverse Destinations: With expertise in local culture and history, our diverse destinations bring you an authenticity beyond the reach of any other travel company
- Terrific Tour Guide: Each tour guide brings something unique to the table – one of which is being terrific!
- Scenic Sights: When travelling, scenic sights are a must that even we cannot compromise.
- Instant Support: Travelling gives rise to queries, concerns, and doubts; so we make sure that we’re always here to put your mind at ease
Alternative Tour Highlights:
- Trastevere and its small lanes have transformed Testaccio from a working-class neighborhood to a hub of Roman nightlife.
- Big City Life is a Tor Marancia initiative.
- Garbatella is a garden city in the Garbatella neighborhood.
- The historic industrial district of Ostiense
- Guess what it was, Piramide Caestia?
- The Roman Aurelian Walls
- The secret location is perhaps the most beautiful thing you’ll see
Admire stunning works of contemporary art as you stroll through the streets of the Ostiense area with your guide. Hear anecdotes and behind-the-scenes details about a collection of eye-catching murals produced by urban painters over the last decade. Identify all of the renowned celebrities on JB Rock’s Wall of Fame in alphabetical order. See beloved cartoon characters on the walls of Cartoon Network’s offices, which were constructed to commemorate the network’s 25th anniversary. Discover murals from around the world that represent current social and political themes.
What’s included & not included:
✓ Local Guide
× Gratuities × Food and drinks, unless specified
Piazza di S. Giovanni in Laterano, 4, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the trip’s departure time, as the tour departs on time, and it is impossible to catch up with the group once they have left.
This experience requires good weather. If the tour is canceled because of poor weather, you’ll be offered, or you can also book a different date. This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If the tour is canceled because the minimum numbers of participants aren’t met, you’ll be offered, or you can also choose a different date.
There are no reviews yet.