Santiponce is a vibrant town in the province of Seville, it contains the famous ruins of Italica; a Roman city dating back centuries. Olive groves and field orchards create a fence for the city, and on its inside, you can find gothic architecture, a Roman amphitheater, and beautiful works of art using Mosaics.
This city is rich in history and fierceness, their culture is well expressed at every turn and in every district. The abundance of Roman history in this city makes it one that is hard to resist for travelers. A visit is worthwhile and would be even more when you go on a walking tour to see its beauty first hand.
- Experience the glorious past of the Roman amphitheater and listen to the stories of the fight of gods that occurred there.
- Discover the history of this beautiful town, their journey before the flood and after the flood.
- Explore the depth of its streets and discover secret alleys and squares that most visitors ignore.
Why Travellers Choose This Tour
Santiponce is loaded with pieces of Roman history, from the famous ruins of Italica to the magnificent Roman amphitheater that takes you back on a journey through time. The city has its own share of gothic architecture and beautiful mosaic art. Travelers love it for its calm beauty, it’s not a city on the edge, its beautiful and quiet enough to walk through, while you enjoy the scenery and marvel at the art of it all.
✓ Local Guide
✘ Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Giraldillo, 32, 41970 Santiponce, Sevilla, Spain
Return Details: Giraldillo, 32, 41970 Santiponce, Sevilla, Spain
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
This experience requires good weather. If the tour is canceled because of poor weather, you’ll be asked to choose a different date.
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If the tour is canceled because the minimum numbers of participants aren’t met, you’ll be asked to choose a different date.
There are no reviews yet.