Siena is an excellent and significantly less overpowering alternative to renowned Florence. Wanderlust Magazine named this lovely medieval town in the Tuscan countryside as their favorite European city.
Siena, despite its popularity, remains somewhat “off the beaten path.” However, it is noticeably quieter than Florence. Don’t miss the stunning views of the Piazza del Campo from the summit of the 88-meter-high Torre del Mangia.
Duration: 3.5 Hours
Available in English
Why Travellers Choose This Tour?
On a walking tour of Siena, discover the street art and alternative attractions, as well as the
eclectic creativity of one of the city’s trendiest regions. Learn about the historical events that
influenced Siena by viewing the works of artists from all around the world.
- Diverse Destinations: With expertise in local culture and history, our diverse destinations bring you an authenticity beyond the reach of any other travel company
- Terrific Tour Guide: Each tour guide brings something unique to the table – one of which is being terrific!
- Scenic Sights: When travelling, scenic sights are a must that even we cannot compromise.
- Instant Support: Travelling gives rise to queries, concerns, and doubts; so we make sure that we’re always here to put your mind at ease
Alternative Tour Highlights:
Explore Siena‘s street art and tags.
Hundreds of recognized street artists’ urban art and graffiti are on display.
Explore the alternative views of Siena‘s trendy neighbourhoods
Discover the alternative scenes of trendy Siena on a walking tour of one of Siena’s most dynamic neighbourhoods.
Meet your guide just outside of Siena’s ancient financial hub, the City of Siena. As you wander past alleys covered in street art, learn about the history of the city. Your skilled guide will provide you with unique insights into the area’s urban art and graffiti movement.
Depending on the choice selected, wander around Siena’s graffiti districts to see works by dozens of artists. Because street art is inherently changing, these tours will evolve on a regular basis, providing you with a unique experience.
What’s included & not included:
✓ Local Guide
× Gratuities × Food and drinks, unless specified
Piazza del Duomo, 8, 53100 Siena SI, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the trip’s departure time, as the tour departs on time, and it is impossible to catch up with the group once they have left.
This experience requires good weather. If the tour is canceled because of poor weather, you’ll be offered, or you can also book a different date. This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If the tour is canceled because the minimum numbers of participants aren’t met, you’ll be offered, or you can also choose a different date.
There are no reviews yet.