Explore Sofia through a Different Lens
Sofia the capital and largest city of Bulgaria has a lot to offer you. Our free Sofia original walking tour provides you with an amazing view site of the mountain and the National palace of culture and Archaeological museum. The beautiful city is rich with history and a lot of worthy sites that make it worth a stop. On this free Sofia walking tour, we show you the hidden gems of this city.
This Free Sofia Walking Tour will expose you to the rich history of this city and the beautiful architecture that dots its landscape. Some of the most remarkable points to visit are the Boyana Church and St. Alexander Nevsky Cathedral among many other highlights. This Free Sofia original walking tour takes you through all the highlights of the city as our tour guides thrill you with the history of it all.
Why Tour With Us
- Only the best locations: With expertise in local culture and modern art, our diverse destinations bring you authenticity beyond the reach of any other travel company.
- Perfect Prices: Our prices are perfectly tailored for an interesting and immersive discovery of the city through a different lens.
- Terrific Tour Guide: Each tour guide brings something unique to the table – one of which is being terrific!
- Remarkable Sights: We’ll take you to all the noteworthy sights in the city of Sofia.
- Fast Booking: In less than 5 minutes through our user-friendly websites and guides you can book your preferred tour.
- Instant Support: Travelling gives rise to queries, concerns, and doubts; so, we make sure that we’re always here to put your mind at ease
TIP: If you want to know where to find live music, the best clubs to go to, and the best restaurants to eat in – we’ll make sure you get all the inside info!
Of course, this experience will only be complete if you join us at night for our Free Sofia Pub Crawl to be part of the bouncing nightlife!
N.B.: The tour may take one of the several routes through the city depending on the guide, the needs of the group, and the weather on the day.
There are no reviews yet.