Stuttgart is a city full with contrasts. It’s historic but fast to embrace the new, smart yet always looking for an excuse to party, and its lengthy history as a car metropolis hasn’t stopped it from conserving green space and developing more pedestrian-only districts than many European cities. Stuttgart, the capital of Baden-Württemberg in Western Germany, is located in the historic area of Swabia, which includes a portion of the ancient district of Württemberg as well as a chunk of neighbouring Bavaria. Swabian culture is steeped in tradition, but the dialect is a source of amusement for non-Swabians. While Stuttgart has a lot to offer visitors, it isn’t always on international travellers’ to-do lists. Following multiple visits to this bustling city’s unusual spots, this Stuttgart Free Alternative Street Art Tour will show you why we believe you should include Stuttgart in your next vacation plans!
Duration: 3.5 Hours
Available in English
Why Travellers Choose This Tour?
Have an amazing, informative and immensely entertaining walking tour – 21st-century style.
- Various Locations: Because of our knowledge with local cultures and traditions, our varied destinations present you with a uniqueness which no other travel agency can equal.
- Terrific Tour Guide: Each tour guide brings something unique to the table – one of which is being terrific!
- Scenic Sights: When travelling, scenic sights are a must that even we cannot compromise.
- Instant Support: Travelling gives rise to queries, concerns, and doubts; so we make sure that we’re always here to put your mind at ease
Alternative Tour Highlights:
- Discover Stuttgart’s lesser-known routes in a unique and real way.
- Enjoy unconventional views of The Bean Quarter, the statue of Hans im Gluck, and the new castle
- Go beneath the surface of Stuttgart and enjoy the locals’ favorite spots
- Explore Stuttgart’s hidden gems.
Discover Stuttgart’s lively culture and lifestyle on a 3.5-hour walking tour and understand why it draws so many people year after year. No other city balances tradition and trends, congestion and open space, subterranean and cosmopolitan neighborhoods, which is creative, tolerant, multi-cultural, and liberal. This premier alternative trip takes you off the beaten path to discover the complete cultural environment from a local’s point of view. Your tour will compare the diverse cuisines, colors, and vibes of Stuttgart’s neighborhoods, from alternative subterranean to metropolitan and cosmopolitan. Take a stroll around the city’s subcultural and countercultural landmarks and get up and personal with some of the world’s most spectacular street art and graffiti. Visit Stuttgart’s diverse communities, with a stop in one of Stuttgart’s opulent areas, to get a glimpse of the city’s vibrant scene. As you travel and experience the real Stuttgart, you’ll hear some incredible stories about the many distinct cultural movements that have taken root in this unique city throughout the years, and you’ll learn about the city’s genuine identity.
What’s included & not included:
✓ Local Guide × Gratuities × Food and drinks, unless specified
Schloßpl., 70173 Stuttgart, Germany
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the trip’s departure time, as the tour departs on time, and it is impossible to catch up with the group once they have left.
This experience requires good weather. If the tour is canceled because of poor weather, you’ll be offered, or you can also book a different date. This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If the tour is canceled because the minimum numbers of participants aren’t met, you’ll be offered, or you can also choose a different date.
There are no reviews yet.