Turin’s nightlife offers a wide range of options. Whatever your preferences, you will undoubtedly find something to your liking. Each neighborhood has its own character, from the sophisticated taverns on Piazza Vittorio to the alternative pubs and clubs in Santa Giulia and Quadrilatero, to the true heart of Turin nightlife in San Salvario. It’s up to you to choose which one is ideal for you.
Locals enjoy their drinks outside in the spring and summer, on huge terraces of bars or just in Valentino Park, which is on the banks of the Po. Clubs usually open about 11 p.m., but it isn’t until 1 a.m. that they become busy. Furthermore, if you are a true party animal, you can attend after parties from 6 a.m. until 12 a.m.
Duration: 4 hours
Available in English
Why Pub Crawl with Us?
On a pub crawl with an energetic party guide, you can experience Turin’s legendary nightlife. Make new acquaintances and visit alternative bars and clubs in Turin’s hippest neighborhoods.
- Excellent Experience: Enjoy complimentary shots and drinks specials (subject to the venue visited) throughout the night.
- Terrific Tour Guide: Follow your local nightlife guide as you crawl from one location to the next
- Authentic Nightlife: Four venues + skip the line with VIP club entry and dance until sunrise and end in one’s of Venice’s biggest clubs.
- Instant Support: Pub-crawling gives rise to queries, concerns, and doubts; so we make sure that we’re always here to put your mind at ease
Pub Crawl Highlights:
In the heart of Turin, there are plenty of fascinating bars and lounges to visit.
Throughout the night, get free shots and drink deals.
Make new acquaintances in Italy’s cities.
Enter one of Turin‘s hottest nightclubs without having to wait in line.
On a pub tour with an enthusiastic local guide, immerse yourself in Turin’s famed nightlife. Visit some of the best local hangouts, sample some of the best Italian beer and spirits, and soak up the unique atmosphere of some of the city’s most fascinating clubs.
Discover all sides of the city’s bustling nocturnal scene, from hidden pubs only locals know about to sophisticated and funky cocktail lounges to booming house and techno nightclubs, and witness the metropolis come alive at night.
All throughout evening, take advantage of drink promotions and mingle with other tourists looking to have a good time. Watch a side of Turin that you wouldn’t encounter on your own with a nightlife guide. You’ll also have access to VIP nightclubs. Everyone is allowed to party all night for as long as you like at the end of this journey.
What’s included & not included:
✓ Local Nightlife Guide ✓ 4 bars + 1 club ✓ Skip-the-line Club Entry ✓ Complimentary Shots ✓ Drinks specials
× Gratuities × Food and drinks, unless specified
We meet inside The Dubliner Irish Pub, Via Genova, 68, 10126 Torino TO, Italy
- Guests must be 18+ and carry photo ID
- Responsible drinking is encouraged. We reserve the right to dismiss disrespectful guests from the crawl if necessary without refund.
- Drink specials are subject to the venue visited
- The journey concludes at the Rialto Bridge.
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the trip’s departure time, as the tour departs on time, and it is impossible to catch up with the group once they have left.
- To take part in this tour, you must be at least 18 years old.
This experience requires good weather. If the tour is canceled because of poor weather, you’ll be offered, or you can also book a different date. This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If the tour is canceled because the minimum numbers of participants aren’t met, you’ll be offered, or you can also choose a different date.
No refunds will be given to late comers or no-shows.
There are no reviews yet.