Vicenza is a city in Veneto, Italy, that is known for its cultural tourism. Vicenza is a multicultural city with a rich and vibrant history and culture, full of museums, art museums, piazzas, palaces, churches, and spectacular Renaissance palazzi. Vicenza is a kind of stage where life and art collide on a daily basis. The guest is accompanied into the most delicate aesthetics by elegance, hospitality, and a touch of eternity. Edifices, villas, the Olympic Theater, and the Rotonda are among Palladio’s aesthetic marvels in Vicenza, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
In the immediate vicinity, a region that, in addition to bearing witness to the genius of one of Italy’s finest architects, Andrea Palladio, provides visitors with several possibilities to immerse themselves in art, history, and the most alive traditions.
Duration: 3.5 Hours
Available in English
Why Travellers Choose This Tour?
Join the architects of Vicenza’s alternative tours idea on a journey across the city’s alternative and urban scenes. Explore the city’s spectacular street art, city markets, café districts, artist areas, multi-cultural neighborhoods, and more.
- Various Locations: Our numerous destinations provide you with an originality that no other tour operator can match, thanks to our experience in local heritage and traditions.
- Terrific Tour Guide: Each tour guide brings something unique to the table – one of which is being terrific!
- Scenic Sights: When travelling, scenic sights are a must that even we cannot compromise.
- Instant Support: Travelling gives rise to queries, concerns, and doubts; so we make sure that we’re always here to put your mind at ease
Alternative Tour Highlights:
- See the real Vicenza and learn about Vicenza’s incredible alternative identity.
- Explore the city’s diverse neighborhoods and areas
- Visit two of Vicenza’s most flamboyant neighborhoods. Take a stroll through their café districts and local shopping areas.
- Admire Vicenza’s architectural marvels and learn about the origins of famed man-made sights
- Visit modern and underground galleries, tranquil canals, and community-supported urban farms.
- Learn about the city’s street art, squat dwellings, and alternative housing, as well as the city’s many cultural movements throughout the years.
- Take a look at how Vicenza’s activists and artists are fighting against the city’s impending corporate growth.
Discover Vicenza’s lively culture and lifestyle on a 3.5-hour walking tour and understand why it draws so many people year after year. No other city balances tradition and trends, congestion and open space, subterranean and cosmopolitan neighborhoods, which is creative, tolerant, multi-cultural, and liberal.
This premier alternative trip takes you off the beaten path to discover the complete cultural environment from a local’s point of view. Your tour will compare the diverse cuisines, colors, and vibes of Vicenza’s neighborhoods, from alternative subterranean to metropolitan and cosmopolitan. Take a stroll around the city’s subcultural and countercultural landmarks and get up and personal with some of the world’s most spectacular street art and graffiti.
Visit Vicenza’s diverse communities, with a stop in one of Vicenza’s opulent areas, to get a glimpse of the city’s vibrant scene. As you travel and experience the real Vicenza, you’ll hear some incredible stories about the many distinct cultural movements that have taken root in this unique city throughout the years, and you’ll learn about the city’s genuine identity.
What’s included & not included:
✓ Local Guide
× Food and drinks, unless specified
Piazza dei Signori, 36100 Vicenza VI, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the trip’s departure time, as the tour departs on time, and it is impossible to catch up with the group once they have left.
This experience requires good weather. If the tour is canceled because of poor weather, you’ll be offered, or you can also book a different date. This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If the tour is canceled because the minimum numbers of participants aren’t met, you’ll be offered, or you can also choose a different date.
There are no reviews yet.