Hi everyone! My name is Sebastian. I’m a tour guide in Bratislava, and I would love to show you all the important must-see sites in this beautiful capital. If you would like to get to know the essential historical context of this interesting place and you like a bit of humor, I am the right guide for you. 🙂 Local guide and native Slovak – YES Experienced guide – YES Licensed and knowledgeable guide – YES
The Bratislava Free Tour starts at Rybne Square in front of the Hotel Park Inn next to the UFO Bridge.
- See the Bridge of the Slovak National Uprising, also known as the UFO Bridge.
- Learn about the Slovak fascist state and anti-fascist Slovak National Uprising.
- Snap a picture of St. Martin’s Cathedral
- Marvel at the Old Town Hall that stands on the Main Square.
- Spot the Watcher (Čumil), the most photographed statue in the city.
- See the neoclassical Primate’s Palace.
- Explore the city walls with its only standing gate, Michael’s gate.
- Enjoy the views from Bratislava Castle
- And many more …
Why choose a tour with me??
- The informative but not boring tour focused on Slovak history and culture
- Smiling tour guide
- Licensed tour guide
- The guide is a native Slovak living in Bratislava for more than 15 years
- Smaller groups than in many other FREE WALKING TOURS
- Recommendations from an experienced guide
- Unlike many other free tours, you get to know your tour guide in advance.
What not to expect?
- Uninformed newbie
- Grumpy guide
Only guests who have booked can leave a review.