Disneyland Paris Day Trip from London
Are you looking for an unforgettable day trip from London? Look no further than Disneyland Paris! Just a quick train ride away, Disneyland Paris offers a magical experience for people of all ages. In this blog post, we will guide you through everything you need to know to plan your perfect day trip to the happiest place on earth!
Getting to Disneyland Paris
There are several ways to reach Disneyland Paris from London, but the most convenient option is to take the Eurostar train. Eurostar operates direct trains from London St Pancras International to Marne-la-Vallée, which is the station right at the entrance of Disneyland Paris. The journey takes around 2 hours and is a comfortable and stress-free option.
- Book your Eurostar tickets in advance to secure the best prices.
- Choose an early morning train to maximize your time at the park.
- Consider purchasing a combined ticket that includes both train transport and park admission for extra convenience.
Arriving at Disneyland Paris
Once you arrive at Marne-la-Vallée station, simply follow the signs to the Disneyland Park entrance. The walk is short and well signposted, making it easy to find your way. Alternatively, you can take the free shuttle bus provided by Disneyland Paris if you prefer not to walk.
- Wear comfortable shoes as you’ll be doing a lot of walking in the park.
- Check the park map beforehand to familiarize yourself with the layout and plan your day accordingly.
- Consider downloading the Disneyland Paris mobile app for real-time updates on wait times, show schedules, and more.
Exploring Disneyland Paris
Disneyland Paris consists of two parks: Disneyland Park and Walt Disney Studios Park. Disneyland Park is the iconic park with Sleeping Beauty Castle and classic Disney attractions, while Walt Disney Studios Park offers behind-the-scenes glimpses of how Disney movies are made.
Make sure to prioritize the attractions you absolutely don’t want to miss and plan your day accordingly. Disneyland Paris offers FastPasses for popular rides, allowing you to skip the regular queues and save time.
- Arrive early to beat the crowds and make the most of your day.
- Take advantage of the Single Rider lines, which are often shorter queues for solo visitors or those willing to split up from their group.
- Don’t miss the Disney parades and fireworks – they are truly magical and not to be missed!
Dining and Refreshments
Disneyland Paris offers a wide range of dining options to suit all tastes and budgets. From quick-service restaurants to fine dining experiences, you’ll find something for everyone. Be sure to try some of the delicious Mickey-shaped treats that can be found throughout the park.
It’s worth noting that bringing your own food and drinks into the park is allowed. This can be a great way to save money and ensure you have food options that suit your dietary preferences.
- Make dining reservations in advance, especially for table-service restaurants.
- Consider having a picnic by the picturesque Sleeping Beauty Castle.
- Stay hydrated and bring a refillable water bottle as water fountains are available throughout the park.
Shopping and Souvenirs
No trip to Disneyland Paris is complete without some magical souvenirs to take home. The park is filled with shops offering a wide variety of Disney merchandise, from clothing and accessories to toys and collectibles.
Be sure to explore the World of Disney store, located at the entrance of the park, which is the largest Disney store in Europe. Here you will find an extensive selection of Disney-themed products.
- Set a budget for souvenirs to avoid overspending.
- Consider purchasing souvenirs towards the end of the day to avoid carrying them around all day.
- Look out for special edition merchandise or limited-time offers.
Returning to London
After a magical day at Disneyland Paris, it’s time to head back to London. Simply retrace your steps and take the Eurostar train from Marne-la-Vallée to London St Pancras International.
Make sure to check the train schedule in advance and allow enough time to get back to the station. It’s always a good idea to arrive at the station early to avoid any last-minute rush.
- Consider booking a flexible return ticket in case you decide to stay longer at the park.
- Keep your Disneyland memories alive by sharing photos and stories with friends and family.
- Start planning your next Disneyland Paris visit!
A day trip to Disneyland Paris from London is an enchanting experience that will create lasting memories for the whole family. From the moment you step into the park, you’ll be transported to a world of magic and imagination.
By following the tips and advice in this guide, you’ll be well-prepared to make the most of your day trip. So, grab your Mickey ears, hop on the Eurostar, and get ready for a day filled with wonder and happiness!
Table of Contents