If you’ve been there for exhibitions, if you think art just exists in museums, if you think Florence is only the birthplace of the Renaissance, be prepared to be convinced otherwise when you join us on this Free Alternative street art walking tour. We’ll be able to demonstrate you around the city in a different light. Discover the most colourful contemporary art on the roads of Florence with us. Let’s look for unreadable graffiti, Italian poetry paste-ups, masterpieces protruding from the walls, beautiful artwork of people of various shapes, sizes, and colors, and humorous stickers on roadsigns. Explore the most magnificent locations in Florence with us; our route will take us via Santa Maria Novella, and then we’ll go off the tourist trail to see the alleyways where street art comes to life. In Florence, art can be found in every corner.
Duration: 3.5 Hours
Available in English
Why Travellers Choose This Tour?
Participate us on the Original Florence Alternative Street Art Tour, which is completely free. Florence is known for its hidden and unconventional urban culture. With its beachfront boulevards and infinite inspiration from ingenuity, it’s been dubbed the “Mecca” for renaissance. If you know where to look, the entire city is a playground and gallery. We, fortunately, do!
- Various Locations: Our numerous destinations provide you with an originality that no other tour operator can match, thanks to our experience in local heritage and traditions.
- Terrific Tour Guide: Each tour guide brings something unique to the table – one of which is being terrific!
- Scenic Sights: When travelling, scenic sights are a must that even we cannot compromise.
- Instant Support: Travelling gives rise to queries, concerns, and doubts; so we make sure that we’re always here to put your mind at ease
Alternative Tour Highlights:
- On this one-of-a-kind art tour of the Florence area, get off the beaten path.
- Appreciate the vibrant street art of domestic and international talents.
- An experienced local guide will teach you about Florence’s urban and graffiti artists.
Discover Florence’s Street Art Culture on our Free Original Florence Alternative Street Art Tour, which takes you around the city’s hidden beauties. Come explore Florence’s underworld and local treasure by ducking between passageways and hidden corners. This isn’t a typical walking tour! With us, you’ll explore Florence’s edgy and subterranean cultures. This is a unique opportunity to learn about the city from expats and natives who call it home. The tour takes pleasure in being an educational, sociable, and one-of-a-kind experience. Travelling should be enjoyable and stress-free, and we aim to assist you along the way!
What’s included & not included:
✓ Local Guide × Gratuities × Food and drinks, unless specified
P.za di Santa Maria Novella, 18, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the trip’s departure time, as the tour departs on time, and it is impossible to catch up with the group once they have left.
This experience requires good weather. If the tour is canceled because of poor weather, you’ll be offered, or you can also book a different date. This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If the tour is canceled because the minimum numbers of participants aren’t met, you’ll be offered, or you can also choose a different date.