Your guide to partying in Kraków
Kraków is a great place to party, and our friends over at the Kraków Crawl have made a quick guide to partying in Kraków. They have made a short list of the best tips to help you have the best party in Kraków.
1. Tip the bar staff – Kraków’s Bars and clubs get very busy, and the pay isn’t very much so unless you top a couple Zloty, you won’t receive the best service.
2. Visit a Shot Bar – The best way to get very drunk, very cheaply, and meet lots of locals and tourists.
3. Meet the locals – Kraków is a student with very friendly people that are always happy to meet foreigners and found out their story.
4. Stay away from the kebabs – No matter what the urge is when you’re drunk, stay away as the quality in Kraków is even worse than most late night kebabs in other cities and grab yourself some nice polish, Pierogi.
5. Avoid the strip clubs – Stay away from the strip clubs here as they are very shady places and designed to steal money of tourists.
6. Don’t drink in public – Drinking in public is very illegal in Poland and the Police are not very forgiving.
Visit www.krakowcrawl.com and find out more about Kraków’s great nightlife!