Explore Colmar through a Different Lens
Colmar is one of the beautiful treasures France has hidden in its corner. The beautiful town shares a border with Germany so you already know, there’s definitely a blend of cultures and originality. The city is half medieval and half modernistic. on this Free Colmar trip, we take a trip back in time and enjoy all that this beautiful city has to offer.
On this free Colmar walking tour, we will explore the 13th century Place de la Cathedral which houses some medieval gothic structures and beautiful vineyards. Enjoy the wine which is a true blend of German and French gastronomy. Let our guides break down the history and the beauty behind the city, there’s so much to explore in this town.
Why Choose Us
- Diverse Destinations: With expertise in local culture and modern art, our diverse destinations bring you an authenticity beyond the reach of any other travel company
- Perfect Prices: Our prices are perfectly tailored for an interesting and immersive discovery of the city through a different lens
- Terrific Tour Guide: Each tour guide brings something unique to the table – one of which is being terrific!
- Scenic Sights: When traveling, scenic sights are a must that even we cannot compromise.
- Fast Booking: Create your own booking in less than 5 minutes through our user-friendly websites and guides
- Instant Support: Travelling gives rise to queries, concerns, and doubts; so, we make sure that we’re always here to put your mind at ease
TIP: If you’re looking for where to find the finest live music, the best clubs to go to, and the best restaurants to eat in we’ll make sure you get all the inside info! To get a complete nightlife experience of Colmar, Join us for our Free Colmar Pub Crawl and experience the vibrant activities in Colmar when the sunsets.
N.B.: The tour may take one of the several routes through the city depending on the guide, the needs of the group, and the weather on the day.
There are no reviews yet.