The city of Ronda is located at a natural vantage point, standing at the top of a cliff and surrounded by grand, sophisticated canyons on every side. The historic quarter with its medieval layout lies at the southern part of the city while the modernistic Ronda lies on the opposite side with more ancient contemporary and urban structures. In the heart of the popular Ronda hills, you can find whitewashed gorgeous little villages.
Deeper into the city lies the palaces of Mondragon dating back from the 19th century, once home to Muslim and Christian royalties but it is now housing the city’s archeological museum.
- Experience the glorious past of the city’s various buildings, as well as a plethora of other oddities and anecdotes.
- Discover the stories behind the canyon, the palaces, and the rich history of kings who have dined in the city.
- Explore and enjoy the city’s magnificent surroundings, secret passages, and squares that most visitors miss.
Why Travellers Choose This Tour
The city of Ronda is magnificent, like something straight u of a storybook the vibrant walls and canyons surrounding the city make it all look unreal. You have to see and experience the magnificence with your own eyes. A wealth of architecture is displayed, culture is displayed in its full glory and travelers are immersed in the entire beautiful experience.
✓ Local Guide
✘ Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Carrera Espinel, 70, 29400 Ronda, Málaga, Spain
Return Details: Carrera Espinel, 70, 29400 Ronda, Málaga, Spain
What To Expect
Expect to travel through centuries and stand face to face with artifacts of history from the Parador de Truism to the Arab Bridge built in the 14th century. Witness the magnificence of modern engineering in the new bridge that links the Mercadillo and Ciudad neighborhoods. Watch the beautiful view of the river Guadalevin from the viewpoint of the Catholic Monarchs and one of the oldest Bullrings in Spain. The tour continues through all the historical points in Ronda until we return back to the Carrera Espinel.
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
This experience requires good weather. If the tour is canceled because of poor weather, you’ll be contacted to choose a different date.
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If the tour is canceled because the minimum number of participants isn’t met, you’ll be contacted to choose a different date.
There are no reviews yet.